A Wedding Project...

So I thought this blog was going to be a place for me to collect pretty home inspiration images and project ideas, as well as document the projects I actually complete.
Well... sure, maybe. I'll get to that... later?

Since then, a friend has gotten engaged. I'm SO VERY EXCITED (sorry to yell... I'm just that happy for her)... And I've been itching to plan a party. So I'm going to put together some mood boards and maybe that will show that wedding planning can be *fun* too!

In the next month or so, I also get to plan a book release party for a friend - yay! And I'm planning to actually put some plants in the ground for my herb garden project... So once I get the herb garden planted I'll be throwing a party. Maybe an engagement party??

So... look for a couple of mood board wedding inspiration posts...

Posted via email from Pretty Little Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment